- Localization - High quality, tailor-made translation of in-game text, as well as surrounding material (marketing, website, press releases, etc.)
- Proofreading/Revision - High quality, detail-oriented proofreading of previously written and/or translated material, followed by re-translation if needed
- Localization Quality Insurance - Testing of your game in order to check the good integration of the localization and correct any potential issues
- Focus & Communication - One single translator handling your project personally and with whom you can communicate directly every step of the way
- Follow-up - Continued work on your project past delivery, up to your game's launch and beyond, as needed
- Languages - English / French
Pricing - Rates are calculated per word and are flexible. They are based on many things, including the size of the project, the deadline, the content, the amount of repetitions, etc.
Contact me and we will see together what is best for your game!
Red Hook Studios - Darkest Dungeon
Extensive FR proofreading
EN > FR localization
> Over 110,000 words
Redlock Studio – Shattered: Tale of the Forgotten King
FR > EN game design document translation
FR > EN localization
> Over 30,000 words
Hibernian Workshop – Dark Devotion
EN & FR proofreading
EN > FR & FR > EN localization
> 46,000 words
Nine Dots Studio - Outward
EN > FR localization
> 105,000 words
Various EN > FR localization jobs
Telltale Games, Team 17, Epic Games...
Oneshot, Oxenfree, Unbox...
Double Master’s degree in Translation Studies - 2017
Monash University, Australia / Lyon III University, France
Bachelor's degree in English Studies - 2015
Lyon III University, France
"Marc has been an amazing localization partner for Red Hook. Darkest Dungeon has a very particular tone and style and Marc has not only been considerate and conscious of maintaining that style, but also extremely quick and responsive when turning assigned batches of work."
John Lindvay, Producer @ Red Hook Studios
“Marc’s help was flawless. I loved his rigor and the interest he placed in Dark Devotion. As a dev with 0 experience, I needed more than just a translator and Marc was always available and happy to patiently advise me throughout development. I also appreciated his ability to produce a translation that perfectly fits my wishes and the literary style I was trying to convey.”
Arthur Dos Santos, Writer @ Hibernian Workshop
"Working with Marc has been simple and easy. We're happy with the results, and considering the large wordcount of our game and the time constraints we were facing, my expectations were surpassed."
Guillaume Boucher-Vidal, President @ Nine Dots Studio
"We have been extremely satisfied with Marc’s work on Shattered. His professionalism and commitment to our complex universe has produced translations that perfectly reflect the literary style of our game. This is why we are happy to recommend his services."
Laurent Chorier, Technical Director @ Redlock Studio
Or contact me directly via email or Twitter: